1. From the Intersection of Hwy 64 and Hwy 32,
2. Get on Hwy 64 and drive west and drive for 2.1 miles.
3. Turn left onto Mountain Lakes Road and drive for 3.5 miles.
4. Turn left onto Mountain Lakes Road and drive for 1.7 miles.
5. Turn right onto Cr-W and drive for 4.2 miles.
6. Turn left onto Hwy 55 and drive for 9.0 miles.
7. Turn right onto Sanapaw Fields Road and drive for 0.5 miles.
8. Turn left onto Smokey Falls Road and drive for 0.2 miles.
9. Big Smokey Falls Parking
Additional Information Can Be Found On The Following Websites or Publications
Photos And Information I Contributed To or Posted To Other Websites
Original content here is published under these license terms:
General Public License
The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works. You may re-publish the content (modified or unmodified) providing the re-publication is itself under the terms of the GPL.