Dates Visited County AKA Stream River Watershed
7/1/2007 Menominee Wolf River Gps of Falls Gps of Parking Landmark Height of Falls Elevation Type of Waterfall
N45.01734 W88.63675 N45.01853 W88.63667 Big Smokey Falls Rafting 20 ft 902 ft Cascade
Location Closet Intersection County Park State Park State Lands State Forest
Markton Smokey Falls Rd And Sanapaw Fields Rd Menominee Indian Reservation
Level Of Difficulty Hiking Distance
Whitewater Rafting Route Or Canoe Route Map Used Maps (Paper) Used
Book and Internet Resource Used Brochures, Travel Guides, Visitor Guides Used
1. From the Intersection of Hwy 64 and Hwy 32,
2. Get on Hwy 64 and drive west and drive for 2.1 miles.
3. Turn left onto Mountain Lakes Road and drive for 3.5 miles.
4. Turn left onto Mountain Lakes Road and drive for 1.7 miles.
5. Turn right onto Cr-W and drive for 4.2 miles.
6. Turn left onto Hwy 55 and drive for 9.0 miles.
7. Turn right onto Sanapaw Fields Road and drive for 0.5 miles.
8. Turn left onto Smokey Falls Road and drive for 0.2 miles.
9. Big Smokey Falls Parking
Additional Information Can Be Found On The Following Websites or Publications Photos And Information I Contributed To or Posted To Other Websites
Big Smokey Falls Menominee County WI 7-1-2007